The ghost of 07 still haunts me till this day, even thou i'm not there, but every tear flow down your face, i still remember, as if i was there.....i could imagine how it was, every second every minute of it.....
the mistakes that i made, it stills haunts me, it feels like everyone is starring at me with those eyes that pierce my soul and mind, is like they are accusing me silently that i'm guilty.
I wanna brake free from it all, still, i don't trust my self. I don't even believe in my self....what a sad story to begin with in the new year. I ask my self is this the way that i wanna go down with? No, of cause not....Therefor its either now or never, its either i make something good out of it or this is the end for me....
Who cares what they think? Who cares what they say? So what if they hate me, loss faith in me, despise me? Like i give a crap! No! I'm gonna prove them wrong, i'm gonna show them what i'm made of! I won't let my pass haunt me down! I won't let it turn me to an empty body with no soul in it!
This year will be the year that i achieve something! I gotta start from something small, and let it blossom to what it was meant to be. It is now or never, it is now or the end will come...
Determination i have to build in me. Even at this very moment saying all this, i still have doubt in me that i will not achieve a single thing. So what? I have to take the risk, after all, i got nothing else to loss.....
I can do it, i believe i can, thats all is important to me, i believe i can do it! Its just a matter of time, perseverance, determination and self believe.
I gotta do it, i have to, its not an option, i have to get it through!! I believe that this year is gonna be my year......
