Tuesday, November 06, 2007
posted by JohnnyJo at 11/06/2007 04:46:00 PM
As the years goes by, my work became more suckier then ever. I choose Interior Architecture Design thinking this could be my strength since my dad was an engineer, but hack no! I can't even design a piece of s**t. Today was my final submission on my project, and my lec told me that i have not improve anything at all, my exploration of element is poor, space design and all that crap...My time management sux. Now what? Since I'm good for nothing, should i give up? Stupid....

During my foundation years, some of my lec told me that i should take Graphic Design(GD), cause they see good potential in me, but i choose the other way, thinking i could handle it. The only project i almost got an A for is a GD project last year during my foundation year. Other then that, i sux!!!! What the heck?? Should i be in this course anyway? What the hell am I doing here? Questions questions questions, no answers, only questions.....

Maybe i should take mass comm? Maybe i should go into music, or maybe i should take computer? What the heck.....Maybe i should stay longer in Malacca....so many maybes.....for two nights i have not had a proper sleep, for weeks I've been sleeping late. Am i really that rajin? Or maybe I am lying to myself. Maybe I am as lazy as a sloth. Slow and stupid. Have i improve? I guess not....

Its stupid to ask questions like this when you're turning 20. Does this mean that I'm immature? My life is a mess....I'm too lazy to work hard for anything....guess i rather exile my self in "no man's land", build a kingdom there of my own. Even if it falls, no one knows. No one can see my shame. Stupid models, stupid course....stupid college.....stupid me.

WHAT HAVE I DONE IN MY LIFE THAT MEANT SOMETHING IMPORTANT??
my academic results? sux
my love life? sux
my walk with God? sux
my responsibilities? sux
my spelling? sux
my music talent? sux
i can sing so what? its not like its getting me anywhere...who knows 1st round kena knock out d
my sense of direction? sux
in conclusion, i sux at everything, i cant even get an interesting blog post for people to read
guess my life is dead boring huh?
back to square one.....in a box......guess i'll look at the world with two small holes from the box. That way the world cannot see me, cause i don't think that they understand....
 



2 Comments:


At November 07, 2007 3:13 PM, Blogger Allan

the world might not understand you but God does..just want to share to you.the past few months i gone thru hard times and one day i called myself a failure and A LOSER.i so down that time and thinking that may be out of college soon coz of little bad results..God is so patience with me until one day He just showed me how to deal things in life and handle it....and finally i came to a realization.God is really there with us although we might turn away from Him a while.God just restored my life with His peace and joy..

now i realize why my mom keep on saying i look so tired after coming back from seremban.you know why coz i keep on relying on my own strength not God and i keep telling my mom i don't have enough sleep everyday..

God loves you and me..take care.

 

At November 11, 2007 4:21 PM, Blogger blhc

uh huh totally agree with allan....when in times of difficulty it is normally our own way/strength...i belive all of us are doin that....i personally am...but heck no thats way way wrong....we need help from God....im tryin to rely on Him esp durin my tough times n not relyin on me...it wont work....take a break from wht u doin...gv urself a whole day off....meainin nothin! to do...n just sit n thing....write down a list of your dislike n likes of stdyin wht u are...it is a lil late but not too late....if u really must change,...dont worry....its bttr to change now den regret your life on your course...it still can be changed...