When i turn around i see your faces everywhere
is like i'm going crazy you can hear me screaming here and there
This is way too much
for me to swallow it all
But who says i have a choice?
The tears you cry i can still remember your voice
Now what i can do?
Should i just stay around or should i walk away?
I am determine to fight, trying to figure out
What went wrong with our love
I realize i have been wrong, trying to prove to all
That i am change from who i am
I'll stay here and wait for you
I'll wait until the time is up
Is the only thing i know
Theres nothing else that i can do
So i'll stand here in the rain
No matter what sort of pain
I'll remain here in the rain
and for the rest of my life, i'll wait for you.