Got tagged by Anna
No tag rules, Just do it!! Thanks To Anna!!
(just type out 8 points about your perfect partner)
8 Points about my perfect partner
1. Loves God with all her life
2. Gotta be a musicians or at least is able to sing in tune! Its even better if she knows how to harmonize!! (Warning: I listen to rock songs allot, so you gotta learn how to take it or else it will be a major problem, I played in a band formerly known as Heavenly7, therefor I can't stop listening to the genre that I love so much) (trying to show of abit here...hehe)
3. Soft hearted towards almost anything, especially animals!! Cause I love animals!!(cold blooded animals like snakes, frogs and lizards are not in the categories, I hate lizards!!!!)
4. Kind, caring, and most importantly, always puts on a smiling face towards others and me, especially =)
5. Knows how to touch my heart and appreciate everything that I do, weather be stupid or clumsy and make a big mess out of it, yet stills comes to me and smiles at me, give me a BIG hug and says thank you!! Awww, so sweet!!
6. Must have her own style and fashion. Aunty style, extremely sexy(showing too many "things"), extremely lala, and posh style are extremely not allowed!!
7. Gotta be cute, sweet and looks like Japanese(if possible)!!
8. And last but not least, gotta be slow to anger because I'm a very angry person who don't know how to control my anger!!! Ragh!!!!!! (but don't worry la, I'm changing to be a better person)
;)
I Tag...
1. Davin(always talk so much huh? now u ambik ini!! muahaha! lets see wat ya gotta say!)
2. Allan & Ashley (since they are twins i can sumbat them into one number right??)
3. Claire (could it be who i think it is?? hmmm....)
4. Marianne (dunno if she even have a blog)
5. Adeline Tui Pit Fah (sorry Ady, i didn't mean to spell your name out but i know so many Adeline...)
6. Gosh who else got blog?? er....i guess no more d?? haha....seriously man, start blogging la u ppl, instead of being busy body to look at other people's life! I wanna be busy body too!!! >.<
