Tuesday, September 04, 2007
posted by JohnnyJo at 9/04/2007 09:17:00 PM
This is what happen when the hollow within me try to take over my life
Caught in between, the hollow within


Why am I constantly being hurt? why do I care so much?
The mistake that I make can never be forget. Every one is expecting the worst out of me...
They expect me to flop again. I'm sick of all these, I wanna start a new.
I wanna live my life, I wanna breath again, but with the monster inside of me, I seems to be short of breath.
Don't wanna live like this, don't wanna kill my self....for years and years it has been a constant battle in me, trying to fight my self and suppress the darkness in me. The hollow in me is gonna get me soon....if i ain't strong, anytime he will pull me down and turn me into a monster it self! A hollow being, with a hole in the middle of my heart...
Let's end this war shall we? Let's stop being selfish anymore.
I always pray for others, but I always forget to pray for my self.....
Oh how I wish the day will end, with the sky is blue, and the waters clean...
But in me, the sky is always purple, the water is always black....i have not see the sun for a very very long time.
No one can help me, no one can do anything at this point. Sorry to say, but they are just gonna be in my way. I need support, but not burden.
This is an inner battle, a battle within me. Only I can make a say, only I can make a choice! To live or to die!
I only know one source in my life, the only source that gives me strength. The sword i weld in my hand, the book of life. I hold only one power in my hands, the power of the living water, the power that never runs dry. Only I knows how to use it, only i know whats the will of the Father in my life...
I wanna end this, end this war within before its too late, before i loose everything, my life, my love, my friends, my family, and my self!
Help me oh Lord.....