Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' crazy
Wherever you go Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' crazy
Wherever you go Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
here i am, sitting alone in my room, heartbroken....wishing that i never did the things that i have done. But what done and said has now gone, wishing is only for those who lives in a fantasy world. How could this happen to me? Why am i so dumb and stupid? Do you even know the pain i feel? Tears at the tip of my eye, but none had flown out. Hearing this song over and over again makes me feel sick, but i wanna hear, i wanna remember the things i once neglected....i wanna remember your voice, your smile, your touch, your smell.....i have let go something so special in my eyes, turn it to dust and blow it away...and now, searching like a mad man, high and low for answers and clues, but it turn out void....the only thing that keeps singing in my head was this song, a song of sadness, a song of pain! I guess i was sop stubborn that i had to learn it the hard way....only time will heal they say. Nonsense, not everything plays by the rule of time. If only....If only is all i could utter in my mouth now....
Even after all these up and down of a roller coaster ride, i've came to realize that no one but God Himself is my answer. Only the almighty could turn my moaning into dancing....oh how i long for that day to come. How i wanna see that face that God had given me in the first place....Oh Lord, may you give me the strength to run this race, to stand up tall, to burn up when it gets cold. Lord....Please help me......i'm desperate for your touch....
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' crazy
Wherever you go Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' crazy
Wherever you go Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
here i am, sitting alone in my room, heartbroken....wishing that i never did the things that i have done. But what done and said has now gone, wishing is only for those who lives in a fantasy world. How could this happen to me? Why am i so dumb and stupid? Do you even know the pain i feel? Tears at the tip of my eye, but none had flown out. Hearing this song over and over again makes me feel sick, but i wanna hear, i wanna remember the things i once neglected....i wanna remember your voice, your smile, your touch, your smell.....i have let go something so special in my eyes, turn it to dust and blow it away...and now, searching like a mad man, high and low for answers and clues, but it turn out void....the only thing that keeps singing in my head was this song, a song of sadness, a song of pain! I guess i was sop stubborn that i had to learn it the hard way....only time will heal they say. Nonsense, not everything plays by the rule of time. If only....If only is all i could utter in my mouth now....
Even after all these up and down of a roller coaster ride, i've came to realize that no one but God Himself is my answer. Only the almighty could turn my moaning into dancing....oh how i long for that day to come. How i wanna see that face that God had given me in the first place....Oh Lord, may you give me the strength to run this race, to stand up tall, to burn up when it gets cold. Lord....Please help me......i'm desperate for your touch....