Wow, this is my first time ever doin something like this. I went around coll to put up the AYA Festival Flyer plus some extra words i wrote on....at first i was very excited about it, but then when i start thinkin of what would people think about me, i start to shiver, cause not only ordinarry people are studying there, i kinda forgot that foreigners are studying there too....mostly from Arab country....what if they come and *tooot* me?......i'm dead!! Choi!!! where got such things would happen...haha. But anyway, i prayed before i put it up on the wall, hope that many if not some people will come and get the tickets and be blessed by the concert. I even stick it on every floor of my hostel...haha. I really went all the way out and took the WHOLE BOOK, try to sell it by faith, while others only took lik, 10, 15, or 30 the most to sell. Me crazy?? sort of....haha.
Its my first ever attempt to do something like this in a non-christian comuinity area. No joke, its scarry all right, but i do hope that it would some how touch the life of those who are going to the concert or the confrence. That is the reason why I did it!! Hopefully no persecution would come after me.....hehe, pray for me guys! Anyway, i'm really excited about the things that is going on this year, its a new beggining for all. I'm looking forward to it! haha! All the best in everything, and i'll see those of you who are coming to kl on the AYA Festival night ok, who knows, i might even get back passers!! hahahaha, will try ok!