Sunday, December 10, 2006
posted by JohnnyJo at 12/10/2006 01:27:00 AM
Yesterday I was on my way back to Malacca, Davin wanted to fetch me home from BU, PJ...on the way home it was raining, so the road wasn't really that smooth....anyway, Davin was speeding due to some stuff that he had to attend to back at Malacca.....he was traveling about 120km more or less.....we had an accident...a bad one.....through out the whole way, i was sleeping....something inside me woke me up...the moment i open my eyes, Davin was slowing down(he was on the third lane) he was trying to cut to the second lane, the front car(car No.1 Myvi) was slowing down, and suddenly the 1st car stop. So Davin did slow down, but couldn't make it in time to cut through the 2nd lane, so we crash on to the third car(a kancil. The middle car was a wira, so totally there was 4 car including our car is involve...chain reaction)...we hit the kancil at the speed of 80km/h.....check out the damage....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Davin's Car(1st car to cause the accident)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kancil(2nd car, front)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kancil(back)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wira(3rd car, back)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wira(front)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Myvi (4th car,back)

We went back unhurt, Asley wasn't wearing a sit belt....here comes the part where I really wanna tell u guys.....The purpose I went back is because today, there is a pastor from India, his name is Thomas.....Thomas something lah.....anyway, he call my bro to the front, so my bro went to the front from the drum sit(was playing drum), he called for his family, thats me and my parents...the pastor touched me.....immediately he asked me: "do u have an accident?" I told him it was last night....he told me, there were two incident that happen that i could have lost my life, and i say yes....so he started praying.....he told me that the devil wanted to take my life away....I broke down and cry because Davin, Ashley and my bro could have all died in that accident.....From that on, i knew it was God that save us all, as was Ashley did not put on his sit belt.....at that kind of speed, he could have died....i thank God for his mercy...i also knew that it was the devil's plan to get me kill, as the pastor said that twice it tried to kill me...b4 Davin decided to pick me up, he heard a voice telling him to come pick me up.....as he taught it was God, so he come lah......the pastor also said that beware of your friends as some of them will cause trouble and darkness into your life.....its kinda scary after hearing all these.....I just thank God that he keep us alive...God promise me that he will not take me away so soon, as He has great plan for me......Now my faith grew even stronger in Him. This shall be my testimonial to you all.....stay close to God, and His plans for your life shall be fulfill, as it is promise in the Bible, God loves you and me, and i hope that this brings us a lesson, never to speed on a highway....and have faith in God....God bless u all....
 



4 Comments:


At December 10, 2006 11:00 AM, Blogger Allan

Jon..next week when u come back i got things to tell u guys.What has happen everything has a purpose.The devil tried to take ur life away but God is there to cover u n protect u always.Never ever walk away from God.Remember what Wilson told u yesterday.I sense that God gonna use u and continue to grow strong in faith with Him.Keep ur eyes on Him.Love u bro and also Ashley,Audrey,Mc Ann,Davin...

 

At December 10, 2006 7:57 PM, Blogger \\sαмaитнa//

Hey Johnathan, it's Mei Tuan here... Shireen's best friend? I already heard abt ur accident yesterday, she told me and I was really shocked. Dunno why, just felt terrified even though I barely know u, and I immediately said a short prayer for u in my heart. Anyways, this goes to show the power of the Lord and that He is forever watching over us. It's amazing how that pastor could connect with u like that. ;) I think that's the power of God's kingdom, we are all in it, so we look out for one another. God Bless You and the others who were involved! Hehe

 

At December 11, 2006 7:02 PM, Blogger T.E.J. Davin

heyyy....i just realised, you say you love me, Ash, Auwey and Mcanne....where's David's name??????

HAhahaha...kesian the fella

 

At December 12, 2006 10:05 AM, Blogger Allan

ala...sorry la.dah lupa pulak..I love jonny,ash,David.Darvin,mc'anne,auwey forever k..