Friday, August 04, 2006
posted by JohnnyJo at 8/04/2006 09:19:00 AM
I've done alot of stupid things in my life, giving or taking something away just like that makes me look like an idiot.
It wasn't right to say things which i don't even know weather its right or wrong.
I just love blaaing till i hurt someone, why can't i just shutup??
This has to stop in one way or another, b4 i get too far and blow some one off the line.
Its time to change, but will i be a better person??
When can i judge? what to say? Can i be honest and go striaght forward?
I just dont get it, thinking bout it makes me sick....
Looking at you, sometimes i wonder, do i hv da right to say that? even thou its indirectly refering to you...but its just my feelings, hv i done anything wrong??
Maybe its best that i stick it to my self, after all, who cares bout my point of view....no body evn know what was it all about or who it was. And now, stuck here all alone, wondering if i'll ever mae it up to you.
Maybe you have changed but that doesn't gv me the right to budge into your life. In fact, i should be supporting you in everything that you do, the right one.
I wish i could take back my words, but whats been say its stays...
I my self has been far away, far away for far too long. Thats make me a big time hypocrite i guess....but i can't help it, i'm not perfect.
Seeing one part away from me hurts alot. Especially when they are the light of your life. I guess i shouldnt have say that in the 1st place......this is why i like to be alone, where i can always think and reflect upon what i hv done to cause such gap in our life.
I miss you badly, thou we hv nothing in commen anymore, you still are the light of my life. I'm Sorry.........
 



1 Comments:


At January 31, 2007 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

jonboy..who are u reffering to?