Finally, i can use my com/internet without goin to da CC......yes!!! I tought i can save my money, but still i hv to buy material......crap.....anyway, class has started like 2weeks already, and man, its not as easy as you think. Just drawing you say??? Nope, you've gotta understand what is line, you've gotta know everything from basic man, not easy!!! On da 2nd week Mr Sharil(which is my drawing lecturere) tought us how to draw using lines element only. We 1st doodle on our paper then we are asked to draw a plant. Most of us drew out quite perfectly good, but he doesn't like it, he said is too stiff! We are like what?! what do you want then??? He drew out, a vry fast simple drawing, looks simple yet complicated. It is then when i understand art is not just drawing and doodeling, its a language!! Mr Kelvin(my Critical S. lec) tought us how to read/understand a drawing. You'll be so surprise how 1 drawing can mean so much....I've totally has a new revelation!!!! Drawing its not only fun, its hard, it takes concetration and skills. I've realise drawing its not about acuracy, its about understanding it! Surprise? me too....those of you who took the same course should understand what i'm talking, right claire??
I'm startin to get use to life here, its not only fun, its cool!!! Arts and design people are da coolest(FCA 19 & 20)!!!! If my class and the other class combined togather, we'll cause havoc!!! muahahahahaa......(I kinda love it when Yen Hui irritate Raymond.....hahahahaha)

