Saturday, July 01, 2006
posted by JohnnyJo at 7/01/2006 10:22:00 PM
Hey, i'm finally at my own college, KBU.....well, this is the 1st day. Boring, nothing much to do...so i decided to drop by a near by CyberCafe(CC). Still, kinda boring. Oh How i wish i was still in mlc. I'm gone, Joyie is gone.....so sad.....i miss u guys soooooooo much!!!!!! Wanna cry d!!!! Eh wait, oh ya! Guys don't cry!!!! aish......ooppppsss, is past ten liow, and i'm not back at my campus.....dunno wait they let me in not....k, i have to go now.....ish. All da best guys, keep in touch, pls do call if u guys are free ok. Ah ben just call me.....i'm so touched..... :) hahahaha......thats all.....more blogs stuff after i get my computer alright!!!!
 



2 Comments:


At July 01, 2006 10:41 PM, Blogger anna

oiii!! i also call you!! ape niee... not touched wan!! sepak kang.....

 

At July 02, 2006 8:22 PM, Blogger T.E.J. Davin

Wahh!!! I cry myself to sleep everynite coz u no longer ard!!! Hahahaha....u wish....
Take care aite bro. I think end of da yr i shud b goin up 2 kl 4 fun...c u der....