I've been waitin a long time for you to come back, waited day and night for you to say: "hey, i'm coming back home, for good...". Ever since you're gone, i've been waiting. I tought you were strong, tought you could say no to temptation, but instead you fall down hard to the ground like a coconut. Why wouldn't you listen? Why did you choose your own way? I wasn't against you're choice but it wasn't right! It's destroying you. Look what happened to you now! You're lost, scared, so fearfull...always trying to cling on to something, so fake! I love you, will never neglect you, but i can't help to feel sad and sorry for you...I trust you, you lied to me. I Belive you, but you give up on your self. You live life carelessly, people told me to give up, but i refuse. I see hope, others see failure...I just don't know what to do now...dunno what to belive. I'm growing stronger, you're growing weaker. Soon i can no longer see you anymore...You are going your own way soon, i can do nothing but watch....hopefully my prayers will be answer, hopefully you'll see the light again. I wish i could change everything, but who am I to say that?? Where'd you go? I miss you so, sometimes it seems forever, since you've been gone....You know who you are....
I LOVE YOU no matter what you've become....