I look upon the sky,
Stare at the starry stars,
Realise that one day it all will fade away,
Mountains will crumble, forest will fall,
No matter how hard we try, we can never fly,
Life's too short, appreciate it now or never,
For one day your time will come, and you can never look back anymore.
Terence's dad just pass away, it was a sad thing to hear, never the less, i'm glad he has gone to be with the Father. Some how, everytime when i look at things like this, i feel very disturbed, not because of fearing death, but i worried for the others. I don't wanna see them at the bottomless pit, nither do i wanna see my self there. I wonder how those it feels to be dead? Is it scarry? what will happen next? oh how i wish things weren't as complicated as this, if only i knew....Death some how motivates me to work harder, it makes me change my point of view about ppl. I may not have the guts to preach, or share the good news, but my life style speaks more then my words...the way u talk, the way u walk, the ways you do everything, its very important, ppl observes.....since now i'm in kl, its even harder, cause many non believer is with me, the chances of me falling off its even higher, but i gotta be becarefull of everything...i wish one day all my frens will get to know Him....may God bless Uncle Tony's soul, and comfort all those who cares for him, amen.
